5x5 paver at Lake Harriet
Leave A Lasting Impression at Lake Harriet.
Give a unique gift to the people and parks you love! Celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, marriages, a favorite friend, your business - any occasion with a personalized bench or paver!
5 x 5 paver – logo or three 9-character lines $95. You may use less than three lines. Spaces and punctuation count as characters. All engraving will be in capital letters and centered.
PAVERS: Are installed twice yearly - purchase by August 1st for September installation, or March 15th for May installation. A certificate will be emailed to you to give to your recipient.
Please note that MPRB prefers the bandshell area to reflect a joyful, celebratory nature, and wishes to avoid the feel of a cemetery. Thus “In honor of” or “Celebrating...” would be more appropriate than “In memory of”. People for Parks is using environmentally friendly Holland Grand Permeable paving stones featuring wide, crushed-stone-filled joints that are layered over a crushed stone base allowing water to drain through the surface.
Before you Submit... Please Note:
- Once you submit your order you are confirming that the text you have submitted is correct and no additional changes will be requested.
- If you realize a mistake was made or you want to change the text after submitting your order, this can be done for an additional fee. Submit your change to email@example.com prior to the ordering cut off date of August 1st or March 15th.
- The color of the paver cannot be controlled, it may be light, dark, or two-toned. Pavers will not be redone or refunded due to paver color.
- We are not able to accommodate location requests, i.e. front rows.
- If you have previously purchased a paver, we will do our best to locate your new paver near your old paver or we will relocate both pavers together, you will be consulted first.
- The size and font of lettering will not be changed as it needs to maintain uniformity with the other pavers.
- Logos and artwork require an .eps file format and are an additional charge of $10-$50.
- Pavers will not be refunded after the ordering cut off date of August 1st or March 15th.
* indicates a required field